Svord Peasant Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
the law says cutting edge but i always make sure the blade is >3" to be sure

SVORDS are nice enough but i find them a little large for EDC - SVORD took notice

The PKM should hit our shores soon (hennie will be getting them in) :D

PKMGroup.jpg

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Are you sure it is the cutting edge that has to be 3" or less, I thought it was the blade ?
What would stop you legelly carry a 5" blade but with only 3" ground to an edge at the front ? Ok it would not be a practical knife for everyday use but would be a really dangerous knife if someone wanted to use it for criminal activities.

The link below says 'Blade'. It is a .Gov one, but other sites say 'Cutting Edge'.

https://www.gov.uk/find-out-if-i-can-buy-or-carry-a-knife

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Are you sure it is the cutting edge that has to be 3" or less, I thought it was the blade ?
What would stop you legelly carry a 5" blade but with only 3" ground to an edge at the front ? Ok it would not be a practical knife for everyday use but would be a really dangerous knife if someone wanted to use it for criminal activities.

The link below says 'Blade'. It is a .Gov one, but other sites say 'Cutting Edge'.

https://www.gov.uk/find-out-if-i-can-buy-or-carry-a-knife

Definitely cutting edge.

Perrari

Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Dont wish or want to turn this in to a debate,(plus I am going out in 20 mins), but can you provide an official link to say that it is the 'cutting edge' ? I may be (and probably am wrong) but cutting edge makes no sense to me. You could in theory carry a 3 foot folding non locking sword legally as long as only 3" is ground to a sharp cutting edge ??

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
The top 2,PKM...peasant knife mini,smaller than the larger version we have.Heinnie's will be getting these soon and sure they will sell out fast.

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Im checking heinnies twice daily and will give an heads up with news!!
Im just on with a few 'pimped' peasants and have reduced the blades,a thread will be up soon;)

Great minds think alike eh!

i like the svord peasent tis just that little too large for day to day carry

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Im checking heinnies twice daily and will give an heads up with news!!
Im just on with a few 'pimped' peasants and have reduced the blades,a thread will be up soon;)
I hope they took off the uncomfortable tang bit that digs in your hip if you bend over with and made it short enough that you can bend your knee with it in your pocket.
Oh and put a spring in the back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE