Sussex Meet - May (maybe bank holiday)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
did this actually go ahead pity i missed it,
i was wondering if we couldnt do another one in the autumn halfterm holiday??

theres always broadstone warren we could ask if we could camp there
lonja

no this meet never happened:(

im always up for them but they never seem to get off the ground. im no good at organising things but if you want to i would be happy to come allong

pete

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
how many people would be interested and
blackberry woods looks great,
but has anyone actually seen the site and facilities???
i would cost £5 per tent, £7 per person
which depending on the facilities is not cheap!! :(

dates i was thinking date range from the monday -sunday 25 october (in my half term but then again you guys probaly have to work soo the weekend is probably better

the 22-24th is already booked out :(
and i have got a job on weekend sat afternoon so that kind of cuts my weekend in half (not happy)
http://www.blackberrywood.com
they have such a sh**ty website its actually unbelievable.
i hate it

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
If you do get a group up, would i be allowed seeing as i'll be straddling the West Sussex/Hampsire border?

Also, i seem to be able to setup groups! doews that aid me in joining:naughty:

Last edited:

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
southey could you setup a group named something sussex bushcraft group... etc
make it open so everyone can see it
so we can make organizing meets easier and sharing posts.
thanks

oh yah and howcome your location is scotland??

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have just joined the group & want to join in with a regular meet in Sussex. I had a great time at the Moot for a week so want to do some more camping before it get's too cold (or I have to buy a 4 season sleeping bag...). Do we have any dates or a location fixed yet?

Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Hi all,

I've just picked up on this and thought I'd just say hi and register an interest. I've been a member of this forum for some years now, but haven't been much of a contributer, had a lot going on last couple of years.

Anyway, I'd be interested in knowing whatever you guys manage to arrange and if I can make it, and you don't mind me tagging along, then I will do my best to make it if my work, wife, little girl and general life stuff allows!

I am a keen outdoors type person, help run the local scout troop and generally spend most of my time dreaming of being in other places, though I'm mainly a camper rather than a bushcrafter, but always happy to meet like minded people.

Cheers and hope to maybe meet some of you one day soon.

Geoff

PS. I'm based in Rye by the way...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE