Sussex Bushcraft group meet for JANUARY 2013: Weekend of 18th/20th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
1 Neumo
2 jackcbr
3 Simon H
4 jimmypw (from Sat morning)
5 Dark Horse Dave, possibly with George, Fri afternoon - Sat afternoon only
6 Peter_t
7 Hellobayo

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
1 Neumo
2 jackcbr
3 Simon H
4 mark46w + 2 boys (Saturday)
5 Dark Horse Dave (Fri afternoon - Sat afternoon only)
6 Peter_t
7 Hellobayo
8 Spandit - I might pop in on the Saturday evening but can't stay overnight

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Doubtful on the Swallow front. Did my ankle on the stairs on Saturday. Off the crutches which are starting to look like strong lighwight walking/tent poles.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I know this is a long shot... I'd like to fix a date to come and visit you guy's for a weekend, may be bring the rest of the mob as well, Feb is now out due to things booked up, do you know which weekend you'll be meeting in March?.....

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I can't remember whether we're aiming for the 4th or last weekend of each month...

@Swallow - sorry to hear you're injured - hope you get well soon!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
The dates tend to be the last weekend of the month as a rule but we changed the last few as we had some meets closer togeather over Christmas. We will know the march date either after this Jan meet ordefinatly after the Feb one

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I'll be able come now, jobs been postponed. Look forward to seeing you all. Let me know if I can bring anything.
Atb
Colin.

1 Neumo
2 jackcbr
3 Simon H
6 Peter_t
7 Hellobayo
9 Crosslandkelly

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Wayne said to mention it to you lot to see if any of you wanted to do a weekends camping in a couple of weeks; thats
Friday 11th to Sun 13th Jan 2013. The site is just west of Arundel, West Sussex. PM us if you are interested & I can send you the directions. You can also contact Wayne on here, whose user name is also Wayne. The site is in a wood which has a couple of parachutes, some tarp shelters & a composing loo, but there is no water tap on site. There will be a dozen to 20 or so customers/friends of Wayne's at the event & it's worth coming just for the food, which is always first class. If you want to come then PM me & I will let him know. Dave

Any more info on this Dave, is it happening?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Any more info on this Dave, is it happening?
Ehhh? Yes it's happening, why would it not be? As the popst said, all you have to do is say you want to come & then come along. Do you know where it is?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Could some one please tell me directions for the Arundel meet.

I'd be up for a PM too if that's ok. I know the area very well, live just a couple of miles away. If I get some time over the weekend it would be great to pop over to say hello.

Rich83

Sep 6, 2012
Selsey, West Sussex
1 Neumo
2 jackcbr
3 Simon H
6 Peter_t
7 Hellobayo
9 Crosslandkelly
10 Rich83

I'd really like to make it this time. Never actually done this and meant to come in November I think but had work or something.

Also am VERY excited about the Arundel prospect. I spent a lot of time there growing up as my grandparents lived there and spent loads of time at Swanbourne Lake so if someone would be so kind as to PM me the details I would be very grateful.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Done! It looks like we'll be cooking for 10. I'm aiming to get there for 12ish on the Friday if you need a hand with any of the setting up. Are we on the same pitch?
Atb Colin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE