Sussex Bushcraft group meet for February 2013: Weekend of 15th to 17th Feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 28, 2010
hampshire
Could you keep me posted on the next meet please as I am keen to get out with likeminded people..
I cannot get to the one this weekend as I am away.

Thanks Marcus

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have doublechecked with Broadstone Warren & we are booked in on D1E for the weekend. What are we doing about the parachute? I have mailed Jack to say I can pick it up from him (if he still has it) but it would be good to know who has it now & how is getting to the campsite on Friday.

t1234

Jul 27, 2010
sussex
Do you mind if I come along ? I've been hoping to get a chance to come to a meet for a while and unexpectedly am free this weekend. I did a bushcraft course a couple of years ago and get a chance to practice bits whilst backpacking but definitely a novice and keen to pick up more. It would also be great to get a night under the stars and have a play with a few things bought over the winter!

If its ok I'll come along from Saturday morning until Sunday.

Cheers
Tony

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
I'm looking like i won't be able to come now, got loads on and will only suffer in the week if spend the weekend in the woods. May get across briefly for a cup of tea though.

hawkmaster

Jul 16, 2010
bexhill on sea. east sussex
Hi, I am a complete novice as well, so it will be great to not be the only one without a clue.
Look forward to meeting you on Sunday, unfortunatley I cant make it for the whole weekend.
I have just bought a hammock, so hopefully I will figure out how to rig it .

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
A chilly and damp meet. Thanks to Luke especially for all his hard work and great to meet some new people.

Didn't enjoy my ground dwelling too much, back to hanging, I think!

hawkmaster

Jul 16, 2010
bexhill on sea. east sussex
Hi, to all I met at the meet today. It was great to meet you all, although it was only for a couple of hours, the group sounds like it will get interesting as time goes on.

I was given some instant tea with milk, what can I say about that stuff, enough said I think, but its handy to have for an emergency. I hope to be there for the weekend next month as long as my work rota allows.

Take care, and thanks once again to you all.

F7144

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2011
Kent
I have have put a few photo's up on the Greencraft education facebook page. Good weekend, catch you later.

Luke

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
Forgot to reply on my return. Thanks for a relaxing few hours with you all, good to meet a couple of new faces too, hope to see you again (now you know where we are:)).

Sorry to the Phil/Colin hybrid, I'll get your name right next time, honest!

FedUpFrog

Jan 18, 2012
Newport, Gwent
Forgot to reply on my return. Thanks for a relaxing few hours with you all, good to meet a couple of new faces too, hope to see you again (now you know where we are:)).

Sorry to the Phil/Colin hybrid, I'll get your name right next time, honest!

Don't worry Simon you weren't the only one, by the end of the weekend I was thinking of changing my name to Colin! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE