Survival Straw......Is it the "Real McCoy"?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Purity (stewart from pre-mac) has requested that we post this apoligy on his behalf:

I am a member of the Bushcraft Community, a keen hiker and also do a bit of a climber in past days and think the website is terrific. I also work for Pre-Mac International and joined openly from my Pre-Mac email address with no attempt to disguise the fact. I have subsequently offered advise on water purification in general and Pre-Mac products specifically which has always been totally factual and were posted with the best of intentions. It was never my intention to advertise, even overtly, nor to disguise my identity. I certainly should have read the rules more closely and if I have realised that I could have attached an open link to my signature I would have done so.

If my actions have caused any offence to the Bushcraft Community I unreservedly apologise as it was never my intention to give offence or misuse the forum in any way. If any member wishes to communicate their feelings directly or perhaps simply wants advice, please feel free to do so on stewart@pre-mac.com and I will answer them personally.

Stewart knox

after a conversation with stewart it has become clear that he was not fully aware of the rules with regards to posts which could be deemed 'openly comerical' on the BushcraftUk forums and did not mean to cause any offence.

his account will be reinstated in a few days

Rain man

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2006
London
Hi all, new to post, i was interested in a purifying straw. I found the BCB straw on an army website and also the McNett straw, anyone heard of these? Was about £8 for the BCB i think. Worth a place in my pack? Personally I use a First Need portable purifier and love it. K it cost me about £90 but i personally don't put a budget on my safety or health..... and no I don't work for First Need. :eek:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE