surplus and outdoors.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
Just thought I would stick a quick review of my recent purchase of a couple of bits from surplus and outdoors (not the simmiarly named surplus and adventure). ordered some cammoflage cream and a machete sheath from the site a few days ago. the sheath was cheaper than anywhere else, and the cam cream was a good price too. I put my order in at around half one in the afternoon. by about half two I had recieved an email telling me my package had been dispatched. the next afternoon, my postie handed over the delivery.

my only complaint is that the sheath was bent into a smaller jiffy bag, but it soon straigtened out once it was out. I can see why they did that though, I imagine it saved on postage costs.

all in all, I'm very impressed, and wouldn't hesitate to order from this site again.

garethw

Settler
Hi there
Yes very good company to deal with...I bought a sleeping bag from them earlier in the year, which was not only half the price of other sites, but arrived fast and efficiently at my parents in Cardiff..
I'd certainly buy from them again... only gripe is they don't mail abroad...
cheers
Gareth

BPR_MiK

Jul 8, 2011
Derby
www.flickr.com
Wow that site looks great...As soon as i`m working again i`ll be looking at thier poncho`s and gaiters (i need new waeterproofs...thanx for advice from another thread) :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE