Sunset (pics)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

y2keable

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2005
northumberland UK
www.livejournal.com
anyone living in the UK right now will know that we're having quite the heat wave. for the entire week, I’ve been outside taking advantage of it and soaking up the sun in my usual way. yesterday evening i was getting some practice in for a climbing instructors course/assessment this weekend when a fantastic sunset flooded the sky. the first pic was taken by my dad on our walk home along the top of great Wanny crag.

selfsilosmall.jpg

wannysunsetsmall.jpg

wannydawneditsmall.jpg

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Fantastic pics mate :D ..... I live in a valley though and the sun drops behind the mountain a good few hours before it drops below the horizon so to see a good sun set you need to be high up on top.

:)
Ed

grahoom

Forager
May 27, 2005
oxford
pathmusick.hermetech.net
wow nice pictures.

i wish i had the camera when i was cycling home on friday as when the thunder and lightening happened - as to the west the sky was really dark grey, and along the horizon was a strip of pink . red that sort of gradiated into the grey, and then towards the east the sky was less cloudy, and more pink...

i will try and paint it one day. i have it stored in my head.

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Nice pics!

Not very bushcrafty, but I thought I'd share the view from my bedroom window last night...

Castle%20at%20Sunset.jpg

Castle%20Sunset%20Close-up.jpg

Some nice things about living in a city centre :D

troy

Forager
Aug 9, 2004
moray, scotland
www.mtn-m.co.uk
great pic's mate, especially the first - having you in it gives it that extra bit. Visions of john muir come from it, like 'the long walk home after a fulfilling day'.

cheers for sharing - some times bushcraft ain't just about the craft, its also about being somewhere that aspires your dreams and contentment. Not always the first things you think of, but I bet thats how you felt at the time, apart from knackered that is.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Lovely photos :)

Here is one from a trip to the Aubrac mountains close to me last weekend. Totally alone on the plains, I felt very privileged to simply be there ;)

nat-aubrac_sunset.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE