Sunglasses help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Ever since getting back from South Georgia on days where we have high levels of UV I've suffered with migraine if I don't wear decent sunglasses. I use Oakley's, Gargoyles and Raybans most of the time, but I still have a set of Bolle Irex which I have used when snow and ice climbing and although I don't own a set I have used Julbo as well. Outdoor and sporty I would probably look at Oakleys, Julbo or Bolle.

Just outdoor and not running around brings the others into the fold as well, just get a set of Croakies to go with them just in case.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yeh, Bolle, are normally found on ebay cheap enough, surplus, with a good rep, never used em though.

leon-1

Yeh, Bolle, are normally found on ebay cheap enough, surplus, with a good rep, never used em though.

Dave, at one stage I used to do a lot on Snow and Ice, be it glacier walking or ice climbing, they had a good rep because at one stage they were probably the best you could get for that job. I can't say what they are like now as I don't honestly know as the ,most recent set of Bolle glasses I bought were yellow tinted safety glasses (which although cheap are actually quite good) and I bought them 10 years ago.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE