Summer boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Guys,

I'm thankful for any advice, if it's advice that i don't think will work for me then i'll disregard it.
It's better to have too much advise than not enough though, so please keep the ideas coming.

Hope they work for you. Be advised however that what I was saying is that the heat doesn't bother "my" feet. The uppers are fabric (ballistic nylon) but it is padded a bit for comfort so if you have heat issues they may (or may not) be too warm for YOU. In any case if heat is an issue I'd advise taking extra socks on your hikes and change as often as neccessary. Actually that's probably good practice anyway.

As someone said in a previous post, anything above 30c and your going to have hot feet, until air conditioned boots are made there is really nothing we can do about that.

Walking in summer type trainers still gives hot feet, but not hot enough to be uncomfortable.
So if i could find some boots that offer the ankle support of my hiking boots, with the breath-ability of a pair of summer trainers, i'm happy with that.

Cheers
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE