Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Want to be able to make it, but we moved last Wednesday, and as I have been off work not sure of the situation there, plus still lots to sort in the new place. But I need the time out, so, I will have to let you know later in the week, sorry.

Good to hear you got things sorted mike, hope it worked out, Bud.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Sorry for those that would of like to attend, but due to lack of firm interest again, I Am going to cancel this meet the next one will be the Daniel Boon Challenge on the 25th to 27th Sept 2015

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I would love to get out again but lifes throwing me a few curves balls at the moment, one being the missus in hospital but hopefully in the near future (if I had my way, very near) I will be out to play.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I would love to get out again but lifes throwing me a few curves balls at the moment, one being the missus in hospital but hopefully in the near future (if I had my way, very near) I will be out to play.

Hi, Hope things are going to improve for you soon, see you at there next meet, if you can try the Boone on the 25th, you have the gear to do it,

Take care and hope your wife gets well soon

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah I am Bud, booked on with Del today, I ve got to go over and help dad tomorrow... keep on saying i'll help him out...

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi all, ( just in case there is someone there, :) ) The Missus has booked the rest of October for me. and my daughter is home from Leeds the weekend of 6th,7th and 8th of November, so if there are any meets on those dates I can't make them. :( I've deleted my Facebook account, so I can only get in touch here.
Colin.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Hi Colin, I was just going to post to say if there is still going to be an october meet, as long as my missus is well enough I may be able to sneek out for a night :(

I dont know if Stu is still struggling with interent?

Why have you deleted your facebook account? I do occasionally, to much crap on there, I think my metaphorical tolerance tank is nearly full and I will be doing the same. I can actually say I despise facebook and the amount of time its wasting of peoples lives!

"Oh look facebook says its john doe's birthday, I haven't spoken to him or seen him for 15 years but lets wish him happy birthday anyway because all I have to do is click this button"

(Rant over)

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Hi Colin, hope your well mate, like you am busy for the next month, work is really ramping up at the moment, but I am not complaining too much, didn't like it when I had none. Hopefully we can all get together in the woods soon.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE