Suffolk Bushcraft Group 2 Night Monthly Meeting 4th to 6th July 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Can anyone remember if I have left my chair in the shed? It is grey and orange I have been looking for it but to no avail.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
All packed up for the morning, and raring to go. I'm going to try my newish DD 4.5 x 3m tarp, I bought it in February, but have not used it yet. Baker tent style with one end closed off, I think.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
All PAcked now... just got to put it in the Disco tomorrow.. Looking forward to it... will be heading for the pub for 13:30 ish :)

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Sorry guys, not going to make this one, not work getting in way (not had any), but a couple of personal issues. But as you can see from Facebook it's not stopped me catching the odd evening out. So hopefully catch you on the next one, have a great time and post lots of pictures.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Well i packed yesterday, got to go to tesco and drop Vic and Charlie off at her mums, aiming to get to the pub around 1300ish

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Met office reckon its going to start raining tomorrow morning around 0100 and 17*C, its going to me a muggy old night.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Sorry guys, not going to make this one, not work getting in way (not had any), but a couple of personal issues. But as you can see from Facebook it's not stopped me catching the odd evening out. So hopefully catch you on the next one, have a great time and post lots of pictures.

Sorry to hear that Mike, I hope it all sorts itself out. Saw your pics on FB, looks good.

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
It's not looking good for me at the weekend. I'll find out tonight if taking the weekend off without written authorisation will get me the sack.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, had a nice weekend thanks. Think I've worked out how the earwigs got into my transparent bottle, they were in the plastic tube of the valve mechanism, so I flushed them into the transparent bottle when I refueled it. Later carl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE