Suffolk Bushcraft Group 2 Night Monthly Meeting 4th to 6th July 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Just done the payment, let me know if it went through ok. I'll bring an ax, machete, maybe my kukri, laplander and opinel saw. Dont have much in the way of files though. I'm heading to the bushcraft store today, so might look at so,e funky paracord.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Just done the payment, let me know if it went through ok. I'll bring an ax, machete, maybe my kukri, laplander and opinel saw. Dont have much in the way of files though. I'm heading to the bushcraft store today, so might look at so,e funky paracord.

All gone through John, cheers.

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Hi all.
Sorry I've not been around, aft moving we had huge problems with our internet.
Colin, I've sent you the money for the bow build.

I will be arriving at my usual time around breakfast on the Saturday morning. Unfortunately my boss left while I was on holiday/moving house and my new boss can't find any record of my holiday slip for the 5 and 6th of July. He is being a dik and saying I need to give a months notice for annual leave. I'll sort it out.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well. We are all settled in to our new house in Eye and are enjoying the countryside. See you all next week.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Looking forward to this one.. got to pack in the next night or two....

Enjoyed the way I packed last month..working my way back to the old school days before "Bushcraft and looking at getting back into the wild nights out we used to do, putting kit in a Rucksack then going for a walk see where we end up..:).. if you get my jist....

I am hankering for something a bit more wild, and a bit more basic.. back to the good old days of Backwoods..... looking at what foods to pack, and how little you really need,

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have been meaning to get packed for the last couple of days, but as usual I expect it will be at around 10.30 Friday morning :)

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Yes, I think a two bow design would work, in getting the poundage up. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Hedge crafter you are not far from me now.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Ozzy Facebook will not let me answer your question on the hammocks,one is mine by rights the other is my cousins who works for wynnchester. Cheers.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Hi payment sent for the bow.

sorry for the delay, not been around much lately.

Really looking forward to this.

Andy

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, just wondering if its worth bringing my strimmer and cleaning some of the weed's back around our archery / airgun range ready for the family meet ? I'm unsure of the age group, would it be worth making a swing for the smaller ones ? Just a thought.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE