Stu mitchell deval bushcraft knife for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
Due to a change in financial circumstances, I have for sale my Deval bushcrafter. Only 1 month old, never used and still coated with protective grease. Carbon steel, black carbon fibre scales, stainless bolts and lanyard tube, red liners. This knife for those of you who havent seen Stuart's work, is an absolute work of art. very, very sharp. Comes with tan leather sheath, firesteel and case. Cost £335 not including firesteel. For sale at £300 inc RMSD.

Attachments

• knife 003.jpg
    knife 003.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 433
  • knife 001.jpg
    knife 001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 432
  • knife 005.jpg
    knife 005.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 432
  • knife 004.jpg
    knife 004.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 432
  • knife 002.jpg
    knife 002.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 438

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
I defo agree!! Jonothan was very helpful in my decision on this commission and Stu Mitchell was the best. He sent me pics of every stage of the manufacture process and was just brill. The ramp back design is so comfy and feels just right. Shame I have to sell it really but needs must.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
Thanks Jonothan but I am not a member on BB. Would anyone here on BCUK be up for posting a link? Shame it has to go, it is THE nicest knife I have ever owned. Great design and workmanship is second to none. Need the cash though, theres a recession on dont you know!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE