Stove Givaway....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
I've reposted this here to give everyone a fair crack at the whip....

Hey guys, I'm trying to gather up my ten posts so I can post pictures, so I'm having a stove givaway..! They are one piece, rolled edge stoves. Very strong and VERY light, with pure silica wick for superfast bloom. Each one will be sent with an HDPE meths safe bottle. There are 6 to give away. (5 left now) First 5 to ask will receive...feel free to through a quid or so towards posting...

When all 6 are gone, I'll put your names into a hat for the ti foil windshield...

Mods, if this is wrong please move or delete as you see fit

Good luck....!

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Go on then. Cant really say no.
Pm me your PayPal and how much you want for p&p.
Nice one
Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
All gone....!

Well done men. I will PM you for address and put the names into a hat now to see how's getting the ti foil windsheild

Good luck to all...!
Alan

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
Hey Dave you were just outside, but if you can wait an extra day or so I'll make you one. Your still in the draw for the ti windshield.

givaway is now closed....:(

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
And the winner of the titanium windshield is............................RE8ELD0G!!!!

congrats to all...... I'll get the details and get them in the post Mon

Alan
:beerchug:

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Awesome. You cant get better than free titanium shinys.......
Thanks Tom for doing this.
I never win anything........well happy........cheers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
Your welcome mate, but I reckon with the amount of knowledge this forum has afforded me over the years I've a bit of catching up to do...!

hope you all enjoy your stoves:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE