Stourbridge Meet 7th November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
OK Meeting at Duke William (Craddocks Brewery). I'll be there from 1900hrs on Friday 7th November. Don't worry, I won't bring any venomous reptiles.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Because it's look like I am not getting away from work till friday afternoonish...looks like the rough close meet is only going to get me for a day visit so I hope to come to the Duke, also a good time for a relax with a great brew.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Looking forward to meeting all you fellow intrepid schraftin types tomorow as well as supping a few mighty fine quality ales of which there are many at this boozer/brewery. Brewed on the premises too :)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's busy this evening. We are in the snug. Look for a dodgy looking bloke in an OG smock type jacket sitting with a bloke wearing a navy blue jacket. That's me and Clem.

Last edited:

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
That's what ya get for nosebaggin on 25 pence cheese n onion cobs more like :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE