Storm any one go camping??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ashby001

Forager
May 24, 2013
Faversham
Anyone get any decent photos/ videos. Just putting mine on photo bucket and I'll put them on here.

I was camping with SWMBO last night when the storm hit (wishful thinking it wasn't) it was really nice if a bit blustery until 3 when the tent leaked :( it was seeping through a repair my father in law had done. We had to abandon camp and drive home as it just got worse and worse. I had to avoid fallen trees river like flooding and even at one stage a tree in the middle of a river like flooding. I must say it was rather fun and my polish lavvu poncho half was brilliant at keeping me dry

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Storm? What storm?
Round here all we have had is humid drizzle and the land is crying out for water!
If you see another storm - just send it this way please :)

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Thunder and lightning right over Bath right now

I love this....the fact that people on here are all over the country (yes and world I know) so if everyone posts as its hitting them, the rest of us can track it as it crosses the country :)

Well......I find it interesting anyway lol ;). I know we can track it via weather website and sat images etc......but how much cooler and prob more accurate to track it via actual mark1 eyeball :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sat out in the garden in Lincolnshire till gone 11 last might in T shirts. Really warm pleasant evening - all wondering if we would get a storm. No such luck.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
We've had a constant fine drizzle since I got up this morning, not a breath of wind.

We're just about to drive down to Portsmouth for the ferry to Le Harve, I'm hoping we get a good lightning display on the crossing tonight :)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Storm? What storm?
Round here all we have had is humid drizzle and the land is crying out for water!
If you see another storm - just send it this way please :)

Saw on the news john, a massive storm tracked over summerset, up to the Irish Sea via swansea the gower and cardiff, huge thing. Completely missed the penninsula

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE