storage for matches

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
gunnix said:
I also got a container made of 2 identical shotgun shells. Works great. I don't bother waterproofing them, though I guess if I'd do some serious wilderness traveling I would... Always carry a lighter, firesteel and matches. I put reserve matches in film cans in my backpack. I'm interested in getting a good zippo or other kind of lighter, because I can use it as oillamp and as firestarter..


I got a good zippo, i take it everywhere with me when I'm out in the wild. unlike the cheap clipper lighters which i also carry just incase, i don't have to worry about the wind blowing it out.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE