Stopping smoking, anyone with me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I just thought I'd say I stopped drinking caffeine a while ago, and have found that my smoking urge has eased considerably. Thinking about it I have fags with tea, and god knows that's pleasurable, but in giving up caffene the smoking urge has tapered off quite considerably,

Bindle

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2014
The Mendips
Just a thought, for you smokers, you do know what is in a cigarette don't you :eek: .........

cigg.jpg

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
My day job is a hypnotherapist - happy to help anyone with advice if they are looking to become smoke free. Just pm me.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
The warning on additive free cigarette packets in America must read "No additives in our tobacco does NOT mean a safer cigarette."

Yup well the us tobacco lobby is more powerful than the us lobby on food, and only slightly less powerful than the gun lobby, and the fructose and bushmaster assault rifle are perfectly safe too! And the oil lobby is quite powerful as well.

I know they do not add extra tar, carbon monoxide polonium 210, or any other natural molecules but they doo add potassium nitrate I believe to make it burn, and you take a far bigger more addictive hit. As tobacco is taxed and priced by weight in the uk, one packet of ten cigarettes is equal in weight to a half ounce of tobacco and both cost 4 to 5 pounds, but you can bet all those additives make you take a bigger more addictive inhalation on a thicker longer more tight cigarette than a rolling tobacco one, you smoke faster and more at a time. I smoke the equivalent of 10 cigarettes a day, some smoke 40 factory rolled cigarettes, 4 times my usage.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE