Stolen Knives from Knifeshow.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
As many of you are probably aware from being on BB. Someone stole a pair of Rockstead knives at the recent Knives show in Bristol. Here is the information of the knives in question. Please keep a look out for these.
Knife 1
GI-ZDP[/URL] Serial Number 055
gi02_l.jpg

Knife 2
SHIN S-DLC[/URL] Serial Number 067 (please note, this is the std version, not the "S" version, as I cant find a picture of that)
shin01_l.jpg

As per Andylasers post on BB, please feel free to copy this information to any international forums and collectors/dealers of high end custom knives. Please report any information direct to Rockstead. Many thanks.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Beautiful knives. Total for the two was about £2000. Not that we'll see them in the bushcraft community, we might notice if someone started making feathersticks with that top fella.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
christ i was just looking at some of these yesterday thinking you have got to be mad to pay that much! it seems someone thought the same and decided to pay nothing! scumbags! though if i were them its not the sort of place to be stealing things, everyones armed!
hope they catch them but it seems unlikely unless they turn up on a knife auction site.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Scumbags strike again

Lovely knives, only ever seen them on the web at Hennies etc but they do look nice.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's a real shame :(

Part of the pleasure of going to shows like that is that most of the makers are happy to show off their knives and allow folks to handle them.
Who could blame them if they had everything behind lock and key after a stupidly selfish move like that.

Hope they are found (or returned) asap.

Thanks for the heads up.

cheers,
Toddy

Ph34r

Settler
Feb 2, 2010
Oxfordshire, England
Nice looking knives, I can't blame them. It is a shame that someone in the bushcrft community - which I consider to be one of the most honest - has to do that. Although, I guess it is unlikely that they were from the bushcraft community.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nice looking knives, I can't blame them. It is a shame that someone in the bushcrft community - which I consider to be one of the most honest - has to do that. Although, I guess it is unlikely that they were from the bushcraft community.

This event was open to knife enthusiasts countrywide, so doubtful it was one of our community that took it. More likely some opportunistic scrote that took it while a back was turned.

andy r

Tenderfoot
Apr 13, 2010
Torquay
They are everywhere ! a propshaft for a Discovery 2 went missing from a trade stand at the show last weekendall 5 feet of it in broad daylight !

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
And let just say you saw one of those blades what exactly are you going to do anyway???
Challenge the immoral character...

Only with a big bloody stick in hand, that grind might not be great for feather sticks but it would sure as hell do for arteries...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE