Stikkan

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
1,098
1,225
Kent
This was a xmas present from my mum to my dad and I got the job of mounting it. It's impressive in its robust build and effectiveness. I've split some well seasoned hardwood logs up to about 2.5 inch/65mm with no problem. 3 inch was too much. Handy for making small kindling in a quick and safe way. No idea what it cost.

IMG_20211227_114916411.jpg

IMG_20211227_114811912.jpg
 
This was a xmas present from my mum to my dad and I got the job of mounting it. It's impressive in its robust build and effectiveness. I've split some well seasoned hardwood logs up to about 2.5 inch/65mm with no problem. 3 inch was too much. Handy for making small kindling in a quick and safe way. No idea what it cost.
Neat idea.

I was just trying to work out what purpose the ring serves, any idea?
 
Yup it just locks the blade down in a very basic way.

...or you can hitch your horse to it.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE