Sticking a lump of wood in the leg ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Pah! All that new-fangled medicine stuff - a bit of Reiki and crystals would have sorted it out immediately:)

Glad to hear you're ok Ellen - enjoy the Moot and the hot and cold running servants!

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well it was a carving stool, not a sitting stool, clutz here shouldn't have sat on it. Am well, saw practice nurse this afternoon, she's happy with it and redressed it. Stitches in for couple of weeks though, at least so not Mich walking allowed. Hey, wonder if I'm allowed to spin? Better phone and ask her :confused:

Andy - no reiki but radionics, arnica, calendula, rescue remedy, expert sewing from paramed, homeopathyand lots of TLC. We believe in and/and, like M. Boules ... :)

Ta everyone for all the good wishes and all the super help I was gifted at the Bushmoot. It was a fab couple of days, wish it could have been longer :thumbup::)

behind every creative woman there's usually a very talented cat ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE