Stainless Steel Wood Burning "Juniper Box Stove" - Complete with Disassembly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
This advert is for the final 7 complete Juniper Box Stoves that I am selling.

These stoves can be disassembled by removing the provided R-Clips. They are laser cut from stainless steel and finished by hand. The external dimensions when assembled are (LxWxH) are 26cm x 21cm x 21cm and it weighs approximately 1.5kg. They are primarily intended for use with wood, but I've yet to find a solid fuel they wont happily burn.

I am asking £25 delivered.

Stoves remaining

1. Available
  2. Available
  3. Available
  4. Available
  5. Sold
  6. Sold
  7. Sold

DSCF6950.jpg

DSCF6944.jpg

DSCF6943.jpg

DSCF6941.jpg

DSCF6940.jpg

Last edited:

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Further price drop. They are now selling for considerably less than the cost of the materials used in their construction, so grab yourself a bargain. Once these are gone there will be no more.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
These are really good folks; got mine earlier today and fired her up in the garden, works a treat and just the perfect size for camp. Great value at this price, grab one!

slimshady

Tenderfoot
Oct 29, 2014
Oxfordshire
I too have just taken delivery.
I was confused at first as not a flat box (perhaps wrong parcel), presumed it would be flat-packed. Literally it's ready to go, just add wood.
Now I need to buy some wine and flowers in order that better-half makes a carry bag for it.
Alex.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE