Stainless Steel Swedish Army Trangia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
For sale or swap, stainless steel SAT, only lit twice, open for offers, cash or swap, please PM me

Many thanks
Richard

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Sorry mate, gone, but I hope to have some more from the states later this summer, they will be around £15 delivered if I can get the same deal as before

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
mate, gone, but I hope to have some more from the states later this summer, they will be around £15 delivered if I can get the same deal as before

I'm looking to get a Swedish Army Trangia fairly soon - just wondering if you are looking to organise another buy (seeing it feels a bit like "later this summer" :)) or whether I should be looking around elsewhere.

Thanks

Geoff

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
The stainless crop up occasionally on 'The Church of Ebaysia' but Rik's potential offer of 15 quid delivered is still cheaper

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
mate, gone, but I hope to have some more from the states later this summer, they will be around £15 delivered if I can get the same deal as before

Any chance of bringing one for me to the S.Wales meet if you have them by then and I'll give you the cash.

L

louis cypher

there is a Stainless steel trangia and swedish KFS aswell...
ebay: Item number: 140253725493. bit expensive though!!
wish there were more of these around..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE