Stainless steel spork £3...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If only that was all he had.....
spork003or_womens_boy_brief.jpg

True - I was given a folding Spork at the Moot.. and several plastic ones at various times... and I have carved a couple of wooden ones...
But no logo-ed undies yet!
OK Decorum and or Mesquite .. I know you will plot something... size L-XL ... I should learn to keep my gob shut eh?:rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Same here - don't understand the issue unless some of you lot take the fine bone china and require fine silverware to go with it?! :lmao:

Plastic, Ti, S/S - waste of time and money IMHO - carve yourself a spoon (or even a Spork if you have to ) and fork or buy USEFUL cutlery ... commercial Sporks are an affront to good design, Outdoor Esthetics and common sense!
Fine bone china is not as nice as porcelain, and real silverware needs too much polishing:D

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
Never tried carving, but I plan to give it a go while I'm stirring dinner with my spork - be starving if I had to carve something first! :eek:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Sorry John, not guilty of planning or plotting your pink :yikes: stuff gifts :p

... size L-XL ... I should learn to keep my gob shut eh?:rolleyes:

Is that a request for out size gob stoppers?

Monster ...

GobStopper.jpg

Picture grabbed from here ~ linking doesn't mean I have read and/or recommend the site, just that they had the pic I wanted ...

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK Decorum and or Mesquite .. I know you will plot something... size L-XL ... I should learn to keep my gob shut eh?:rolleyes:

Mois...?

What on earth gives you the idea that I'd plan to send you something as hideous as logo'd undies? :dunno:

After all you know the forum rules, no pics or it didn't happen and you posting a pic of yourself wearing them might end up in you getting a ban :p :lmao:

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
If you don't like em, its dead simple, don't use one. If their use by other people winds you up? Go take a long look at water gently trickling over rocks or something.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE