Stainless Steel Mora - green?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Greetings one and all,

Can someone tell me if it's possible to pick up a Frosts Mora stainless steel knife with an olive green handle and sheath in the uk? I know Mr Mears sells a carbon blade one but I need one that will get wet and possibly stay wet for a few days at a time with out rusting to any great extent!

If green isn't possible then black would probably do ....... :?:

Hope you can help. :)

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Attleborough Accessories used to do one with a black handle with blue ends. Perhaps you could try Google for their website.

familne

Dec 20, 2003
Fife
Like this?

frosts.jpg

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Im getting used to it!

Only takes me 10 mins to do my laces :)

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
get some slip ons matie seems a waste of ten mins! if you insert a limpit shell into your cast you can use it for a bearing block for a bow drill :biggthump hope you get better soon matie :wink:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:lol: cheers mate. I have to many financial responsibilities for more shoes :wink: (allan blade coming soon :eek:): ) Going away on wednesday, not sure how im gonna manage bushcrafting!

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Many thanks fo the help. I'm going to order one from Bush Gear. I must admit they are great little knives. My carbon one has been to hell and back and still performing well.

Cheers again. :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
the mora modle is a High Carbon Steel knife.. to the bast of my knolage it is not avalible in Stainles.. however Frosts make a knife called the Clipper.. it has a black (and blue) handle and is made from STAINLESS STEEL. It is avalible from Trek Direct (Online Catalogue : Knives & Saws : Other Knives & Saws)

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
tomtom said:
the mora modle is a High Carbon Steel knife.. to the bast of my knolage it is not avalible in Stainles.. however Frosts make a knife called the Clipper.. it has a black (and blue) handle and is made from STAINLESS STEEL. It is avalible from Trek Direct (Online Catalogue : Knives & Saws : Other Knives & Saws)

tomtom, I thought it was the other way around. I have at least 5 green handled moras (Swedish army knives) and they are all stainless. Sez so right on the blade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE