Stainless KK on it`s way !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I can never decide on whether a KK is useful or not. On one hand the requirement for an actual fire for anything is excellent but it never seems more useful than a hobo stove or Jetboil unless you will only ever be making drinks and even then it's quite sizeable.

I'm not knocking them, just musing.

They're superb for doing what they're made to do, boil water.

There's nothing which comes near them for speed and efficiency in my experience.

They are a quite big and bulky though but they weight next to nothing which is good.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I like them too, stick it on, get the meal on, when it whistles, pour the coffee then refill and stick it back on again. Eat and drink while it boils for either another brew or to do the dishes. :D

Really all depends whether you can stand the bulk or not, the marmite of water boiling ;)

Cheers,

Alan

3423611980_93a9ea8638.jpg

Argo

May 2, 2009
Sidney B.C. Canada
Am currently awaiting the arrival of my stainless KK. I rang the company and spoke with Patrick Kelly, who assured me that all the parts for thier product are of UK and EU origin, and the kettles themselves are assembled in Ireland.

Anyone else out there taken the plunge yet?

Argo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE