Stainless Espresso Cups (for Help for Heroes)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here's one for the bushcraft coffee addicts who'd like to help a worthwhile cause.

This summer I'm cycling from John O'Groats to Lands End in aid of Help for Heroes. I've raised nearly £1,000 in sponsorship so far, and hope to double that by the time I set off in June.

As a complete caffeine addict I'll be taking a coffee maker with me, and I picked up a set of thirteen stainless steel espresso cups and saucers on evilBay so that I could take a single cup along. I only want to keep four, so there are nine up for grabs. They cost me £6 each.

They're new, but with a few very minor marks on them. Lightweight, 60mm H x 65mm W. Perfect for that bushcraft espresso. Yours for £5 each set including postage, with your payment made directly to Help for Heroes here: http://www.justgiving.com/Toby-Stevens

Of course, if you want to pay a little more, you're very welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Tobes

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good on you Tobes, not bothered about the cups but I've just given something towards mate.

Rounded it up nicely to meet your target too :)

Good luck with the trip

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Greeneggcat's just taken three from me - thank you!

That leaves four remaining (with one tentatively dibbed by JohnC - don't yet know if his was a donation or a cup purchase!).

Thank you again,

Tobes

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'll take a set if there is one left - been looking for a small mug for swmbo and that will be just class! :D

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
Just given Happy to help (given to HFH before but always happy to help). Not interested in cups(I drink too much coffee anyway lol).
Alan

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
If it is cheaper for you you can send Dougsters and mine together (I'm sure he won't mind ;))

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Thanks Dougster, last pair are yours! PM me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow. Happy to send separately.

For all recipients, I won't be using recorded delivery (cos it'll cost me too much!) so please let me know when they arrive.

Thank you all! If you missed your chance then you're still welcome to sponsor me...

goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE