Staight outta the PNW Survival Strikers!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Like others here I've been waiting a month. Had no replies to any of my messages, not even confirmation that he'd received my payment. I'd ordered 4 large firesteels which came to £85, I can't afford to lose that kind of dough, so raised a dispute on PP, he didn't respond to that either so I've been refunded by PP, first time I've ever had to do that with PP...

Last edited:

devilDev

Oct 29, 2014
England
These things happen Hemlock , glade your ok. Looking forward to receiving my order. Thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Anybody received there's yet? I was pm,d on the 29th saying they would be posted the next day and I would get the tracking details ,but I don't have the steels or tracking !

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
What a way to run a business eh? Get onto a public forum, then start screwing people.

That's lousy service, I was going to buy up a load for a GB. No way now.

Woodywoodpacker

Jul 21, 2015
Hartlepool
Hi All,

I ordered mine on the 29th Feb and received them this morning.

They are an excellent quality product right down to the leather ties and the super sharp strikers.

The mixed pack that I ordered should last me a lifetime.

Gill I'm wondering if yours has gotten lost in the post.

Regards

Woody

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I expect that it's as he said in getting let down by people, there could also be a load of reasons that things are held up, a little more patience (I know you've all been patient already) and I'm sure it will all work out...

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I've ordered from him a couple of time and never been let down. One thing to also bear in mind is Customs. My wife ordered some jewellery supplies from a company in Seattle. They shipped within 24 hours via USPS Express and it arrived in the UK in 48 hours. It then proceeded to sit in a HMRC warehouse for 3 weeks being assessed, released, pulled back, assessed again released again only to be pulled back for a third time. :confused:

I called the Royal Mail to ask what was going on and the woman on the other end apologised saying once it was with Customs you were and their mercy and whim as to when they process and release it. She also said that HMRC works Mon-Fri 9-5 at postal ports of entry, I find that hard to believe as the backlog would be astronomical due to mail running 24/7.

Hemlock-

Jan 30, 2014
Vancouver, Washington USA
All orders should be delivered by now. A little input about the troubles. I'm a single father of two, run this business, do shows, home, school etc. Spring time is very difficult for me. Regular shows and set schedules are here again now, thank God! Anyway, I passed it off to someone that I trust, but doesn't always get things done in the correct manner.... I'm not trying to make excuses, just explain what's been going on.

I'm back to running things, and can be more on top of it and consistent. I'm truly sorry for any inconveniences, and trust that everything has been squared. I'm an honest person, and while that means nothing online these days, I can assure you I'd never screw anyone over. I do now, and will ALWAYS stand behind my products!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good to see you back, and apologies for my remark. It wasn't really directed at you in person, but more at anyone who has started a business and then not nursed it carefully.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Mine was delivered a couple of days ago ,not tried them yet but they look great ,also got a couple of extras as a way of apology ,Thank you great product.

Hemlock-

Jan 30, 2014
Vancouver, Washington USA
Thanks for the update Hemlock. It's not always easy for the little guy running a business. Are you taking orders again?

Yes, everything is sorted, and orders will be shipped immediately.

Good to see you back, and apologies for my remark. It wasn't really directed at you in person, but more at anyone who has started a business and then not nursed it carefully.

No, you're absolutely correct. Back on track now.

Mine was delivered a couple of days ago ,not tried them yet but they look great ,also got a couple of extras as a way of apology ,Thank you great product.

Gill I must admit if I had been in your position, I can't say I would have been as understanding, or patient. You handled it like a true gentleman. I hope they meet your expectations, and again deeply apologize.

Gallus

Nov 17, 2014
Essex
PM'd you Hemlock...

...I gotta have one of these in my life!

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Gallus

Nov 17, 2014
Essex
Anyone know if Hemlock is still out there making these?

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Anyone know if Hemlock is still out there making these?

Last I heard he's extremely busy making and shipping orders. I don't think he realised how popular his strikers are. After posting for sale threads here and on BC-US and his own website he was overwhelmed....a victim of his own success.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE