Stags Breath at John Lewis. Heads Up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jim_aramis

Forager
Aug 28, 2005
East Cheshire
The John Lewis at Cheadle (Cheshire) are selling Stags Breath as part of their new xmas range. 70cl at £15 and 35cl at £10.

I couldnt resist so bought a bottle. :)

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Think I will be heading down to Handforth Dean tommorow just hope the wife doesn't want to go shopping there.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Damn the wife just read this post and wants to go shopping.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
NO she will be in the clothes section for most of the day, the worst thing is she doesn't drive so I cant even sit in the car sampling the stags breath. looks like I will be touring the clothes dept tommorow , Damn

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
NO she will be in the clothes section for most of the day, the worst thing is she doesn't drive so I cant even sit in the car sampling the stags breath. looks like I will be touring the clothes dept tommorow , Damn

$orry to hear that you will be in Hell tomorrow, give my regards to Satan! I hate shopping, but even more I hate clothes shopping! When I need new clothes, I know what I want before I even leave home. It is then a case of finding those clothes in boney butt size, trying them on quickly, paying for them and getting out before my life force is drained by the mystical life force draining device on the ceiling. Yes, you thought it was a CCTV ball didn't you! No, they are harvesting your soul! Get out whilst you still can!

:yikes:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
No, no, no...you're doing it wrong :rolleyes:
Shopping is just Hunter/ Gathering in a new environment ;)
And, the more effectively you hunt, the better your gathering :cool:
.........well, it gets *me* round Tesco :eek:

cheers,
Toddy

Jim_aramis

Forager
Aug 28, 2005
East Cheshire
After hearing the good things about it I couldnt resist buying a bottle but I did get some funny looks when I screamed 'Stag's Breath' in the shop. I've only had a little taste and I certainly had a warm glow afterwards but I'm trying to save it for my next outing.

Although now I have a ready supply of Stag's Breath to keep me going until the sloe gin's etc are ready.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE