Staffy Free to good Home

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi everyone as the title says, My daughter has just had a baby and is living in over crowded accommodation in Coventry where she cannot keep baby and dog separate we don't think he would intentionally hurt the baby but he is boisterous and fairly big for a staffy he has never bitten or even attempted to bite anyone but he is still intact, so I'm looking for some kind person who would have the time and the room for him his name is Kyro and he is a large white staffy cross 7 years old if anyone around the west midland or anywhere really could help that would be fantastic.

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
Such a shame mate into wish I could help but my bitch is not good with other dogs in our house I really love staffys also one of the best most loyal dogs and great with kids

If anyone has a lonely house help this guy out I promise you won't regret it

Sent from my VF-795 using Tapatalk

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
The "nanny dog" staffs. Problem is they aint the brightest of breeds so can end up knocking over very young ones. Our staff passed a year ago and was our little lads best friend from a baby up till he was 4. Yes we needed to keep a strict eye on her as you would with any dog but sorry your little one doesn't have the space o do this.

Hope someone has a home for him.

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Hope you find him a good home.. never been with out a dogs in our house. Had terriers then staffies.. well trained and they a pleasure to own :)

marra33

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Cumbria lake district
personally I would jump at the chance to have another staffy, had a couple over the years and they are amazingly loyal loving dogs, however my beddlington terrier doesnt like to back down from anything, and he can be a bit of a handfull with others at times

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
It will be hard to re-home him.. rescue shelters are over loaded with dogs especially staffies. They get a bad name.. there's a saying.. Punish the Deeds.. Not the Breeds. Other things for the new owner have to be factored in. His upkeep and vets bills.. he's getting on in years but he's not old.
How his he around other dogs.. it could be hard finding a new home that has other dogs esp males.

Good luck.. i hope you find him a forever home.. that he deserves :)

Last edited:

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
It will be hard to re-home him.. rescue shelters are over loaded with dogs especially staffies. They get a bad name.. there's a saying.. Punish the Deeds, Not the Breeds. Other things for the new owner have to facted in. His upkeep and vets bills.. he's getting on in years but he's not old.
How his he around other dogs.. it could be hard finding a new home that has other dogs esp males.

Good luck.. i hope you find him a forever home.. that he deserves :)

He is great around other dogs he is so playful but he is a lump and plays rough and tumble, I can't have him in my van as there is barely room for me and there is stock around which the farmers may take exception to a bloody great dog hurdling around.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
G you would not believe how hard it is to find a good loving home for a Am staff, the 2 sites you mention SM 2000 One has closed the other wont take him but thank you anyhow for trying.

Sorry to hear that. I love dogs in general but have an especial soft spot for Bully breeds and Malamutes. Good luck and please let us know how it turns out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE