Squirrel Cookers & Tripods

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Sorry to say that the PO has made the box smaller that they have to fit in so they now have to go as a small parcel that has put the price up by £3 so the price is now
£19-50 delivered
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the xmas orders people. I hope they all arrived in good time :camping: and some (if not all) have been christened in the fire :campfire:
All got sent out in good time before I got laid up with a savage attack of arthritis.
Hopefully out in the forge again soon when I can manage to lift the hammer :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE