Squirrel Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
I've got 6 sets of these squirrel cookers left over from a recent show. Selling at a bargain price of £16 inc P&P to clear some stock.

Made from 10mm round steel and measuring 2ft long. Forged fork and pot holder with a tapered spike on the holder.

photo3_zps79f485bc.jpg
photo1_zpsdcd080fb.jpg

photo5_zps01c6806a.jpg
photo4_zpsece3e7c0.jpg

photo2_zpsf809fd58.jpg

Send me a PM if interested and will get them sent out this week. Payment PayPal or bank transfer.

All the best,
Tim

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
I've got 6 sets of these squirrel cookers left over from a recent show. Selling at a bargain price of £16 inc P&P to clear some stock.

Made from 10mm round steel and measuring 2ft long. Forged fork and pot holder with a tapered spike on the holder.

photo3_zps79f485bc.jpg
photo1_zpsdcd080fb.jpg

photo5_zps01c6806a.jpg
photo4_zpsece3e7c0.jpg

photo2_zpsf809fd58.jpg

Send me a PM if interested and will get them sent out this week. Payment PayPal or bank transfer.

All the best,
Tim

Hi Tim are these still up for grabs?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Hi Chaps, haven't got any remaining stock left but can certainly make some more up. New ones will be £20 inc P&P will reply to PMs now for those who sent me one!

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Thanks Rick, being picked up tomorrow by a three day courier so should be with you around the end of the week.

All the best,
Tim

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
These are outstanding in function and value. Bought one of these at the beginning of the summer and have used it continuously- great bit of kit, cheers Joab

Many thanks for the review unclebob. Can't wait to give mine a go.

Cheers

Rick

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi Tim,

Any of these available at the moment please ?

If so, could you please pm me your paypal addy ?

Thks, Paul

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Just ordered a Squirrel Cooker from Tim to my own specifications. Great fella to deal with, incredibly helpful and accommodating and at brilliant price. Cant wait to get it :)

Many thanks Tim,

Andy

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
Got mine this morning and already tried it out in the garden, it's ready well made and works beautifully!
As someone once said " a more elegant tool from a more civilised age"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE