Small Pack Grills

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Lightweight grills that will easily fit into a pack. Just build up the sides and place the grill on top to create your cooking area.

Both are made from 8mm mild steel and measure approximately 45cm by 15cm.

Picture001_zps27b7991b.jpg

Picture003_zps9effa505.jpg

Grill to hold cooking pots.

£17 including delivery

Picture005_zps4195967d.jpg

Picture004_zps5edc6f0e.jpg

Grill with pot holder and grilling bars.

£26 including delivery

If you would like to order any of the above, just me a message and I can send you further details. Items are normally made within a 2 working days if not already in stock.

Happy to take Paypal, bank transfer, or cheques (must be cleared before items are sent)

Any questions just post here and I'll answer them for you.

All the best,
Tim

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi Tim.

Nice work. That top one looks exactly like the one Wintertrekker uses on his canoe expeditions.

I will very likely have one of these off you, but Im gonna have to wait a while, as I've been a tad bit spendy lately.

How much does it weigh?

Ta.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Sorry joab, haven't been able to get to a computer for awhile, been out trekking and camping across North Wales for the last week and had been flat out at shows the week before.

Glad you liked the squirrel cooker. With regards to your PM, not a problem at all making up a hot plate that could fit over part of the grill. I'll find some time over the next couple of days to fashion something up for you to see what you think.

Tim Lloyd

May 6, 2014
Dorset
Picture001_zps27b7991b.jpg

Did my last show of the season last weekend and have some of these grills left over. Going for £13 inc postage each. Details of grill above.

All the best,
Tim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE