spyderco?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kendodsworth

Jun 22, 2017
east yorkshire
hi all
I'm just wondering if there is any place I can get a spyderco (not botherd about what model just not the ukpk) for £40 or less I want one with at least a 3inch blade.
I own a few good folders and have red so many good reviews about spyderco knives but never thought of getting one up until now, the blade design kinda put me off but I'm ready to take the dive and see what all the hype is about. I just don't want to pay more than £50 incase it's not my kinda knife I'm quite peticular.

thanks all.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Try joining edgematters and put a wanted as up. For a new decent size Spydie you would struggle as they have shot up in price recently. They look a little odd maybe but are surprisingly grippy and good quality. I still have my BB Urban as an EDC.

kendodsworth

Jun 22, 2017
east yorkshire
thanks all!
I will have a look and try get myself a nice bargain on edge matters.
i usually have a look at henniehayne and knivesandtools, I did get a kershaw injection 3.0 for next to nothing the other day off hennie not a bad little knife.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I was the same way, I wanted to try a Spyderco for a while but could never really bring myself to spend the money. The UK legal ones seem fine but while they're legal they always look like they'd draw the wrong kind of attention if I ever used one in front of people. Most people don't bat an eyelid at a SAK but for a lot of use I wanted one handed opening and a pocket clip. In the end I picked up a second hand Persistance just to try it out and it's turned out to be a really useful knife. The big thumb hole is especially good when you're wearing gloves so it's had a good bit of use around the garden etc. The open scales of the handle make it nice and easy to clean and it sharpens easily. As much as I'm happy with it though I don't think I'd pay nearly 60 quid for a new one now the prices have gone up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE