spyderco bushcraft multi carry option sheath for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a spyderco bushcraft leather sheath in 4 mill veg tan leather, it has been dyed with fiebings professional dye, and finished with fiebings carnauba cream, and fiebings leather sheen.
This type of sheath is very versitile, you have every carry option you will need, you can carry it in the small of your back vertical, horizontal, the system on the back of the sheath is designed for the pals, or molle system on your packs, it has a dangler system, all the things can be taken of, if you want to, using the screw posts.
it has a spring loaded clasp to aid with fast deployment, and to stop the knife catching when you draw it out, which can be a pain on other sheaths.
its a friction fit, not wet moulded.

i took a couple of pics before i dyed it, so you can see the standard of the fit and finish and the standard of the leather.

I would like 43.50 for this sheath please, that includes post, but if you would want to use paypal, cover the fee's please.
Thanks lee.

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
hey luckylee,

what blade dimensions fit the sheath? im interested in getting a sheath like this for an F1 i have on the way!!..

Cheers,

Cowboy

dstitzel

Apr 1, 2011
San Francisco, Ca, USA
Hey LuckyLee,

I just got my new Spyderco Bushcraft. Two questions, can you do a sheath designed specifically for horizontal carry, and what is the price (plus post) to ship to the USA?

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Hey LuckyLee,

I just got my new Spyderco Bushcraft. Two questions, can you do a sheath designed specifically for horizontal carry, and what is the price (plus post) to ship to the USA? Best way to reach me is via email:
Cheers,
Daniel
hi mate i have replied to you request, i would delete your email of here mate.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE