Spyderco BCUK Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
OK, so this isn't strictly a 'group buy,' and I'm not actually offering to organise it, but thought it might be useful for the makers to know how many of us would like a new sheath for our Spyderco bushies.

Personal preference: dangler, firesteel loop, BCUK logo (but only if Tony permits it).

Please add your name below.

Cheers,

Tobes

Last edited:

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Kydex would involve the actual knife going to the maker, as they all seem to have shifted differently.

Ah, that's interesting. I still fancy a kydex for mine though. Or does anybody do cordura sheaths? I'm not too sure about too much of a tactifool sheath for bushy, though.

Claudiasboris

leon-1

OK, so this isn't strictly a 'group buy,' and I'm not actually offering to organise it, but thought it might be useful for the makers to know how many of us would like a new sheath for our Spyderco bushies.

Personal preference: dangler, firesteel loop, BCUK logo (but only if Tony permits it).

Please add your name below.

Cheers,

Tobes

Whoever makes the initial sheath would probably require the knife in hand. On normal production models this would mean that the fit would be good once a template had been created.

The sheath would still require forming to the individual knife to get a perfect fit once it was with the end user.

The colour required would have to be specified, whether you required a dangler loop, fixed captive or combination (double dangler) and whether a firesteel loop was required for each individual. Also whether you required the BCUK logo or not and if this is the case whether Tony will sanction it.

It may also be worth discussing with C_Claycomb as the knife was his design. Chris would also have a good idea on Kydex as well.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Finally got round to making a new sheath for the Spyderco BCUK knife.

I've started with a woody style neck sheath (because that's what I fancied;)) wet formed to my knife in 4mm leather and hand sewn.

What do you think?

DSCF2677.jpg

DSCF2671.jpg

And I'm also planing on making the same style sheath in a belt/dangler type.

I have been given permission by Tony to put the BCUK logo on the sheaths if required and a donation will be made to BCUK for each one sold:)

Colours available are the same as above tan/mid brown or dark brown and price £34 inc RMRD and PP fees.

Please note: paracord is not included.

If you want one please drop me a PM.

Cheers Richard

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Finally got round to making a new sheath for the Spyderco BCUK knife.

I've started with a woody style neck sheath (because that's what I fancied;)) wet formed to my knife in 4mm leather and hand sewn.

What do you think?

DSCF2677.jpg

DSCF2671.jpg

And I'm also planing on making the same style sheath in a belt/dangler type.

I have been given permission by Tony to put the BCUK logo on the sheaths if required and a donation will be made to BCUK for each one sold:)

Colours available are the same as above tan/mid brown or dark brown and price £34 inc RMRD and PP fees.

Please note: paracord is not included.

If you want one please drop me a PM.

Cheers Richard

Thats looking good

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE