Spyderco 2007 "Mini show"

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ken, I'm confused.

You're promoting an event on here that many of the members (quite a few are not members of British Blades) are not invited to, British Blades and spiderco forums are the only people invited.

Although I do understand that there is an obvious interest here, as many of us do bushcraft, and some of us are helping Sal/Spiderco with the knives it seems a bit pointless for it to be advertised here as it will create disappointed people that are not entitled to go to the Meet.

:dunno:

U

uk ken

Tony said:
Ken, I'm confused.

You're promoting an event on here that many of the members (quite a few are not members of British Blades) are not invited to, British Blades and spiderco forums are the only people invited.

Although I do understand that there is an obvious interest here, as many of us do bushcraft, and some of us are helping Sal/Spiderco with the knives it seems a bit pointless for it to be advertised here as it will create disappointed people that are not entitled to go to the Meet.

:dunno:

Tony

I apologise for the confussion! I should have ammended my post to include the members here. :eek: (and will now)!

All members here are welcome as Sal and the Spyderco team all appreciate the help given by members here towards making the Bushcraft knife and sheath a successful project.

Regards, Ken

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Too far for me to go I'm afraid. :(
Although it is the weekend before my birthday and it would save my wife having to think of something to get me......

U

uk ken

Buckshot said:
Too far for me to go I'm afraid. :(
Although it is the weekend before my birthday and it would save my wife having to think of something to get me......

There may well be BB members traveling up from your area. Have a word over on BB and see if you can sort out a lift! :) Some of us are going to make a weekend of it with a BB meet on Saturday 3rd a few beers and a curry then the Spyderco meeting the following day. What a birthday! :headbang:

Cheers, Ken

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE