Spyderco Southard with orange cuscardi scale (Final drop, now £205)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Spyderco Southard with orange cuscardi scale
I bought this last week from another member on here. Whilst I love the knife I can't see me ever carrying it or using it so I have decided to move it on! Another new car bill made the decision for me really!
It is in perfect condition and the orange scale and spaces really improve the knife in my opinion. The original scale and spacer are of course included.
The knife was bought from this sales thread. it is in exactly the same condition having only been opened a few times!
http://www.britishblades.com/forums...s-must-go-(-price-Drops&p=2393109#post2393109

I would like back what I paid for the knife so I am asking £250, NOW £240, NOW £230, Now £220, Now £210, Now £205, Now £200, SOLD including fees and RMSD.

OVER 18'S ONLY. I MAY ASK FOR PROOF IF I HAVE NOT DEALT WITH YOU BEFORE.

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Didn't want to drop this anymore as I'm already taking a big loss. One more go with another £10 off.

Now £210 including fees and postage

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE