Spring Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
Hi Everybody,

I'm having a major clearout of all my surplus gear. I had a period of gear madness, and all of a sudden I can't see my carpet, so I've cut it all back to the bare minimum. I hope some it will be of you use to somebody out there.
Berghaus Cyclops II Vulcan Bergan, green, size 2. Complete, used twice, in mint condition, £80 inc p&p.soldsold
Swedish LK70 Bergan. Part of the group buy organized by Bumblebee. Never used. £40 inc p&p.
Snugpak Bivibag. Bought from sasskit.co.uk. Used once. Too small for me, would suit small adult or child.£25 inc p&p
British Army Bivibag. Brand new in original bag. £30 inc p&p.sold
Bison Bushcraft Leather Possibles bag. Brand new, £40 inc p&p.sold
Ben Orford Indian Crook Knife. Brand new. Check them out at woodsmoke.uk.com. £30 inc p&p sold
Ben Orford Sloyd Carving Knife. Brand new. £20 inc p&p. sold
Svante Djarv Left Handed Crook knife. Check it out at outdoorcode.com. Brand new, £20 inc p&p soldsold

Feel free to PM with any questions. I have photos of all the gear, but I can't post them because they exceed the limit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE