Sporran/possibles pouches for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
To try and get funds for a new gearbox for my van the following are for sale for £40 each inc P&P. Cheques or Postal Orders only as I am not set up for PayPal
1/ Culloden/Oz type Sporran/possibles pouch 3.5mm Veg tan lid and front lacing panel with "Crocodile" embossed leather body.
Antler button closure.
DSCF4098.jpg

2/ similar pouch but plain leather body and a Celtic design embossed on the lid.
DSCF4099.jpg

Thanks for looking!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
To try and get funds for a new gearbox for my van the following are for sale for £40 each inc P&P. Cheques or Postal Orders only as I am not set up for PayPal
1/ Culloden/Oz type Sporran/possibles pouch 3.5mm Veg tan lid and front lacing panel with "Crocodile" embossed leather body.
Antler button closure. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
DSCF4098.jpg

2/ similar pouch but plain leather body and a Celtic design embossed on the lid.
DSCF4099.jpg

Thanks for looking!

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I received the bottom one of these this morning and just thought I should say how pleased I am with it.
It's a veritable tardis and the quality of the materials and workmanship is superb.
Thanks John!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Both Gone now!

Antler button closure.
DSCF4098.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE