spoons

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
spoon.e.jpg

ladle.e.jpg

holly-ladles.e.jpg

Voila. Just add [ img ] [/img ] without the spaces.

Beautiful work BTW

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Really nice spoons well done, I love the shape of the one with the hook on the back.

Simon.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
welcome to BCUK Robin :)

It's good to see some of your work here, really inspirational for folk to see the work of a professional carver/turner ;)

For those that haven't seen Robin's work up close, you really should! His bowls, plates and spoons are excetionally well made and yet he sells them so cheaply! He works to the same methods as turners of old (and many other craftspeople) who have to earn a living on piece rate: he works fast and accurately so that he wastes little and gets the most out of the wood. He also wrote one probably the best book on wooden bowls (from an archaeological perspective) that there is ;)

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Thanks Shep for picture help, and everyone else for the comments. Hello Dave, I have been trying to join in here for a while but everything was unbelievably slow to load...discovered it was a mac/firefox problem everything works fine on safari....not my technology give me an axe and a knife anytime.

Re pricing work lots of folk think my work is expensive so its nice to know you think its cheap. I like to think its affordable and if you use it every day its good value...like a good knife. At the end of the day I am neither of us will ver get rich making things but I count myself really privavleged to be able to make a living doing something I love.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE