Spent shotgun shells and bullet casings wanted!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yep, I would like a bunch of used bullet and shotty casings for some diy stuff so if you have any laying around please let me know and we can try to sort out a nice deal!

Got plenty of .22lr as that's what I shoot so looking for bigger sizes! :)

Cheers!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Doesn't you're badger deterrent mini-gun not keep you in shells:)
[video=youtube;lVgTTAukMOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgTTAukMOU[/video]

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
What sizes of brass do you want Samon? Next time I go to the range I can keep you some .303, .223/5.56, .38 or .357 mag? Shotgun shells by the oil drum full if you pay the shipping!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
What sizes of brass do you want Samon? Next time I go to the range I can keep you some .303, .223/5.56, .38 or .357 mag? Shotgun shells by the oil drum full if you pay the shipping!

Hey, a handfull pistol/carbine and rifle calibres and a dozen shotty shells with high brass would be perfect mate! My club only does the fullbore indoors on a short range so there is no brass going spare! (millions of .22lr but I have plenty..)

Let me know what the postage will be and I'll get it sent your way in advance! :)

Cheers

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not got any high brass at the moment Samon - next time I shoot a slug stage or use a load of buck I'll scoop some up. I'll sort the rest next outing - send me an addy.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Thanks for the offers guys, but I believe I have it covered now!

If anything doesn't go as planned I will be in contact though.

thanks for the help :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE