Speedhook group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
The speedhook was mentioned in the 'Unfair game' thread, so I though I would see if there was any interest in running another group buy.

the speedhook is basically an automatic fishhook, which when triggered by a biting fish 'sets' the hook which is spring loaded and so provides shock absorption to prevent the fighting fish from breaking the line. Its almost certainly illegal in all inland waters in the UK, but its an interesting survival item

the group buy will be for packs of 3, as this is better value for money and provides a reasonable number:

http://www.speedhook.com/catalog/speedhook3a.JPG

EACH PACK OF 3 WILL COST £5.70, WE NEED 15 PEOPLE TO MAKE AN ORDER

The details of this group buy will be:

• The cost (including shipping) will be £5.70 per kit.

• Payment can only be made by cheque or cash, no other payment methods will be accepted.

• this group buy will be limited to 15 kits, first come first served.

• kits will only be ordered when all payments have arrived and any cheques have cleared.

• I cannot post outside the United Kingdom.

• There are no guarantees or insurance, the kits will be sent by normal post.

• The group buy may be delayed if there is a problem with a cheque, provided details etc of any participant, I as the organiser cannot be held responsible for this.

• There is no guaranteed delivery time

• Orders cannot be cancelled once payment is received

• An individual may order as many kits as they wish provided the total is not more than the remaining number of unallocated kits.

• As the organiser I may decide to cancel your order and return your money at any time

• Although this group buy is organised Via the BushcraftUK forums it is in no way associated with BushcraftUK, BushcraftUK neither endorses this group buy nor will they accept any responsibility for it

Ok instructions for all those interested:

state your interest here and then send me a PM stating how many you want.

I will reply to your PM with an address to which you need post your payment + a letter stating how much you have sent and how many you want + a large pre-paid envelope with your address clearly written in large block capitals

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
OK so far I have receved PM's with orders from:

Toddy x 2
Bikething x 1

remember you have to PM me after you have stated your interest here to place an order, so I can send you the payment details.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
OK so far I have receved PM's with orders from:

Toddy x 2
Bikething x 1

remember you have to PM me after you have stated your interest here to place an order, so I can send you the payment details.

You have pm

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
ALL FIFTEEN SPEED HOOKS ARE TAKEN, THE GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED

Those who made the list are:

Toddy x 2
Bikething x 1
Wayland x 2
Pignut x 1
Beachlover x 1
Addo x 1
Humpback x 1
Mr Cake x 1
Mick Miller x 1
Glen x 1
Twisted fire starter x 1
Little big lane x 1
Shaggystu x 1

sorry if you missed out :sad6:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Received this morning.
Thank you for arranging this Stuart. I have been thinking about getting a few more of these for a while after losing a couple, which leads me on to say make sure you use a main line of a decent breaking strain,especially if the line is not attached to to a rod as there will be nothing to absorb the shock of a large fish taking the bait.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE