spares and complete items bialaddin vapalux, honey stove see below

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys as a further clearout of stuff i wont be using and adding to the collection of stuff i will ive compiled a list of stuff needed and also a list of items which are now no longer needed

so here goes!!!!

wanted bits....
(1) honey stove parts from old pattern honey stoves as i find the new pattern stoves rather a disappointment....
I am looking for the top grill and meths burner ring from an old pattern honey stove. id prefer them only to have been used with meths burners but let me know what you have... failing the bits complete stove would also be good if you have one you dont get on with....

(2) vapalux and bialladin spares mainly the long glass for bialladin lamps but also needing control cocks vapourisers etc.
and again if you dont have spare bits complete lamps working or not. but preferably working....

(3) fruerhand hurricane lamp id prefer the baby one but a full size one would also be welcome however as its for a lamp display as near as mint condition as possible please....

(4) optimus r8 or 111 model i believe?? I dont know the model number but its the type which folds into its own metal box. must be in vgc and working.

(5) divers wrist compass prefer sunnto make but others considered....

(6) and lastly items of small ww2 militaria and collectables am particularly fond of military compasses barker glauser stanley etc..

here is my trade offers list.........

(1) cold steel trail hawk axe very slightly modded by taking a couple inces off the shaft and making it take down so its easyier to carry in a pack and you can use the head on its own...

(2)bear grylls ultimate survival knife latest model as new never used....so mint condition..

(3)Gransfors bruks small forest axe never been used in mint condition..

(4) UCO candle lantern and two candles. in mint condition.

(5) milbro proshot catty in realtree camo pattern and fitted with double theraband gold bands plus 50 44 cal lead ball ammo.

(6) 14 cm zebra billy can with wire loop handle conversion and still has the little internal bowl thing this item has only ever been used on a meths burner to boil water so its in very very good condition

obviously I am very willing to do combinations of the items im offering for the right items in trade...

I cant post photos unfortunately cos my daughter has my camera with her on college residential but if you pm my with your mobile number i can send very high res camera phone shots for you...
cheers guys......

Last edited:

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
burningarea.jpg

Set.jpg

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Don't think I can help you out here bud , much as I'd like another SFA I
dont have anything you are after.
Good luck , Simon

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
On the stove front both the 8R & 111 fold into their own metal box. The 8R runs on petrol or naptha derivitives, the 111 runs on pretty much anything depending on the model. The 111's almost twice the size of the 8R. Ain't got any spare though, sorry.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I've a spare Bialaddin 300x (without glass) and a Bialaddin 305 (with glass). Both are non-runners, but have not yet been cannibalised so I'm free to trade them if you're interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE