Spare Mantle Urgently Needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Has anyone got a spare mantle for a Tilley X246B that they could bring to the moot?

I thought I had one but I'm damned if I can find it :dunno:

If you have one and can spare it I'd be really grateful.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-GENUI...ing_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item3a49ef1616

Overnight delivery. Predicted to arrive Tuesday lunchtime and I am leaving for the Moot on Tuesday after the post has been. I'm guessing you are arriving at the Moot tomorrow (Monday). I can buy the pair if you wish to reimburse me the £6. Works out as £3 each and you get two in total.

I could alternatively have them posted to a friend who arrives on Wednesday or another on Friday.

I'll go and have a look in the cupboard as well and see if I have any spares.

Update: I've just had a look at my two old Tilleys that haven't been used for donkeys. The spare mantles are Veritas Elephant brand 300 candle power No. M3874

I'm guessing that is no good unless they fit the X246B as well, yeah right!

Phil

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
OK, on behalf of Mesquite, mantles are bought, a note sent to seller and fingers crossed they turn up Tuesday lunchtime.

If someone has this mantle as a spare and is also going to the Moot then belt and braces would be good in case the supplier or RM don't get them to me in time.

Mantle164x for a X234B Tilley.

Ta, Phil

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I work opposite a camping shop... worth me having a look Mesquite? I'm leaving at 7am tomorrow...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE