southwales swansea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 11, 2006
brecon
just sold my open canoes used to have a sit on top fishing kayak ill drop you guys a line if i get another trying to move house to port talbot atm its the first buy if i do :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi John and Andrew,

Im in templeton (near Narberth) and would love to join you if your going out sometime and didint mind having me along?

I also Have a kayak (I know you said you have a canoe!!) but am desperate for people to paddle with if your heading out.

Cheers,
Martin

Hi there Martin - I have only just come back to this thread.....
I did my bike test on Templeton Airfield and it features in my book "Longer Walks in Pembrokeshire" as well...a nice area!
If you are up for some mid week paddling PM me and I will see what we can sort out!
Anyone in the area interested in mid week walks as well - just drop me a PM and lets see what happens! I am not up for mega walks at the moment (knacked knees) or weekend stuff (work!) but weekday stuff is good - and there are fewer other folk clogging up the countryside :)

Deanno

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Cardigan
Hi John I know that e-mail was not for me but that would be a good thing to do.
what sort of things do you do on your walks? (Apart from walk) foraging etc

also where can i get your books from?

ATB
Dean

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi John I know that e-mail was not for me but that would be a good thing to do.
what sort of things do you do on your walks? (Apart from walk) foraging etc

also where can i get your books from?

ATB
Dean

I try and take in historic, cultural and other interesting points, forage and just relax :)
You can get my books from all good bookshops (if they aint got em they aint good!) and Amazon...the only ones in Print at the moment are "Longer Walks in Pembrokeshire " and "Discovering Pembrokeshire by Bicycle".."Heritage Walks in Pembrokeshire" and "Discovery Walks in Carmarthenshire" tend to be hard to find.... My Diy Budget Bushcraft equipment book is only available from me as is my DIY Open Canoe equipment book...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE