Southampton area pub!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Are we still on for this? I'd like to make it a day out with the wife and dogs, but because I know we'll be late I'm worried about not being able to get anything to eat.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'll certainly be there around 12:00. They do food most of the time Mirius - can't swear to Sundays all day but most of the time I've been in theres been food available. I can say they are cool about dogs.

If you haven't been before be sure to get a map and directions - its hardly on a main road

You still going Sean?

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Short beard, scruffy hair, black rimmed glasses. Wearing green. 6' tall. With a pretty lass (BushBaby) also 6' tall with long dark hair. Probably be with Bushwacker Bob (shorter than me and lean with a very large hat). Most likely I'll walk - if so I'll have a possibles pouch on my right side.

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Mais bien sur M. le Bushwacker.

If we go to the same place, I have devined it has a campsite now so, anyone who wants to come from further out can camp if they wish

Red

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Tell us when your free Wayne and we'll try and work around that. Peter says a saturday is probably best for him,and a weekend would be probably easier if anyone wants to camp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE