South West Meet Up.... 24 / 25 July

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Have a good time folks (Not a problem if some of the SW members I met at Daves turn up!)
If there is any chance of photos that would be great.
Cheers y'all!.
Chris.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
well thats three! i now have a group tarp ( if it gets delivered in time?) so i hope the weather will not deter us from having a good time!!:D

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Fantastic
JoyR said something bout coming so i will PM her...
If there is only a hand full of us we can park the cars at the woods.

i might be able to lay my hands on some other equipment as i have a set of keys to the local scout stores but i know they all go on scout camp this coming wknd so i don't know what kit will be available....

Play it by ear i expect.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Well if there isn't much parking we can always stick all the gear in my Vw to take up to the wood!

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Mace 242 is coming but only on the Sat (I don't know if he is staying over night)...
So yes it looks like four of us at the moment - which for a first wknd in my woods is ideal.
I have sent a PM to JoyR but have not had any response yet.

My mobile number is: 07830 426654 if any of you want to contact me.
I was considering doing a pit fire n leg of lamb on the sunday as a end of the meet feast, what do you think?
I will also bring home grown veg to have with it, the lamb will probably come from a local farm shop.

Let me know your thoughts.

J

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Mace 242 is coming but only on the Sat (I don't know if he is staying over night)...
So yes it looks like four of us at the moment - which for a first wknd in my woods is ideal.
I have sent a PM to JoyR but have not had any response yet.

My mobile number is: if any of you want to contact me.
I was considering doing a pit fire n leg of lamb on the sunday as a end of the meet feast, what do you think?
I will also bring home grown veg to have with it, the lamb will probably come from a local farm shop.

Let me know your thoughts.

J
Given that this forum is watched by hundreds of none members, and not all of them ‘good blokes’, I'm not sure that publishing your mobile is that good an idea, mayhaps it would be better to PM those persons whom you think may need the number

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
JaySurfer:

I might be coming yet!

Mate from Somerset says he is coming this way and might be able to give me a lift!

I have your number now so I'll keep you posted if that still cool?

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Well I don't know what u guys think but as there is only a few of us shall we meet up and then decide on the food situation as a group? Or would u all prefer to sort yourselves?

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
I am more than happy to do it either way.
If we do want to do a bit of a feast like i said before i can provide any veg we need and there is a farm Deli not far away.

J

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE