South Wales Meet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I did buy this to be a main user tarp, but I didnt read the weight, and its HEAVY. It is treated to be highly weather proof - how waterproof this makes it i dont yet know, I imagine maybe more than parachute silk. I might take it along with another form of shelter, if its needed so be it, if not i will test it out.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Looks like I won't be attending after all. Work seem to think that I should take my annual leave when they tell me to, not when I want to.

Not happy.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Unfortunately I'm busy all this month and next month, on exercise nearly every weekend! Perhaps something in December or the new year can be organised if this one goes well!

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
That's a shame Rich.
I dint think I can make until the Saturday morning as u can't get out if work for the afternoon, and don't fancy turning up in the dark, in the rain and trying to set up a tarp for only the second time!

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
It's looking good for me to make an appearance, but it'll be Saturday (assuming I can find this gaff!). I'm looking forward to meeting a few people and hopefully sharing a drink. Look forward to seeing you all.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I was going to turn up for this on Saturday morning but sadly won't be able to make it now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE