South Wales Meet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
The other teams use the unicycle type wheel on their stretchers. I haven't used one and to be honest I don't see the point. Using it on scree!!!

The first time I saw one it was strapped on the top of another team's Land Rover. Having heard how bad some of their off road driving could be I couldn't help wondering of it was there in case they rolled the vehicle :)

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
It was a first for me! One thing that would have made it a better trip would have been if they had explained what they were doing with the stretcher. If I had known the thing was about to move and that there may be a bit of a bump I don't think I would have sounded like a 12yr old girl at a Justin Bieber concert! I think I may have mentioned this to them after they let me up.

Funny enough I'm in the Bridgend team! I live in Briton Ferry and work in Cardiff so it's perfectly located (and I wouldn't fancy leaving my car in Merthyr if I was in Morlais team!)

And yes, before anyone else chips in I know there are no mountains in Bridgend :)
Dont mention Merthyr , got all my kit nicked out of the back of one of saints wagons when we were out at morlais quarries, good memories of the team though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE